Plastic scanner catridge
Plastic injection insert molding is a plastic injection molding process in which thermoplastic material is molded around an insert piece or pieces placed in the plastic injection molding cavity, resulting in a single strongly bonded, integrated assembly, with the insert or inserts encapsulated by the plastic. Inserts can be metal, another plastic, ceramic or just about any substance that can withstand the plastic injection molding process.
Plastic injection insert molding is an effective alternative to assemblies manufactured using soldering, adhesives or fasteners, with benefits including:
- Reduced assembly and labor costs, Molded as one assembly.
- Reduced size and weight, Insert molding allows for reduction of part size and weight because parts are joined with strong, light weight plastic resin and fasters or connectors are eliminated.
- Improved component reliability, Insert molding of components ensures proper alignment, prevents loosening and the plastic resin can provide improved resistance to vibration and shock.
- Improved part strength and structure, Insert molding combines the physical strength of the plastic resin and insert to produce one seamless plastic part.
- Enhanced design flexibility, Custom plastic insert molding allows for almost unlimited configurations and material combinations.
- Consolidation of components, Insert molded components enable part and inventory cost reductions.
- Material: ABS + 30% Glass Fiber
- Working Temp. -10 ~ 40°C
- fire retardant
- surface texture: smooth
- scratch resistant
- level flatness
- Press Tons: range from 250 to 400 tons
- Copper stud embeded
What you can count on from us:
- First rate Reliable Plastic Injection Molding Service.
- Competitive on quality and delivery on Molds and Custom Plastic Parts.
- Molds and Custom Plastic Parts produced at very Competitive Prices.
- Molded Rubber Custom Parts at very Competitive Prices
- By working closely with you it insures getting it right the first time.
- Design Assistance and Assembly of your Custom Parts.